Test of acquired picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Test of acquired picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 01:56 am:

I would like to try and see if I can post this picture of a group of 5 Ts on the Annual Walden Leaf Peeper Tour. We are sitting in front of the River Rock Cafe on the main street of Walden. You will note the Welcome hunters sign. this is big business in the fall.
\image(A352 five Ts}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 02:02 am:

I am going to try that picture again.

A352 five Ts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 02:13 am:

This is a picture of some of the Ts headed for Walden on the same annual Leaf Peeper Tour. This was taken just below Cameron Pass at about 11,000 feet.

A318 five cars on the walden trip

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration