What a Truck! Love it!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: What a Truck! Love it!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 08:21 pm:

Sorry, no new picture to send, but:

I just have to say it... I have so much fun driving my 27 TT around.. She is so quaint.. I get smiles from everyone, waves, thumbs up, etc. What a kick. I drove her while it was snowing a few weeks ago and that was even more fun. I really like driving the 12 roadster, but that TT is really a great ride... Thanks for all the advise when I was putting her together last winter. More to do this winter, but man, what a blast!

Michael (nothing more to say.. I just thought I would shout this out!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 08:30 pm:

I know the feeling. Between Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon this past weekend, we put probably 75 miles on mine. Just back country roads. At 20-25 mph, that's a lot of quality time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael J McCrary on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 08:31 pm:

Glad you are having fun, that's what it's all about. I hope to get my TT going next year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 08:48 pm:

I look forward to that. My TT is a work in progress.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration