Paducah, KY Model T owners?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Paducah, KY Model T owners?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Menkhaus on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 01:26 am:

Anyone in Paducah, KY? I'm in Cincinnati, Oh...have a 99 year old grandmother, turning 100 in October, She told me over the Thanksgiving day weekend, her first ride in a car was in a 'flivver' (Doctors's coupe). We plan to give her the ride of her 100 year old lifetime, but I have a '22 Touring, would like to get a '16 Doctors coupe, and many more T's to celebrate her 100th birthday.

If you live in Paducah, KY (or close) can you respond to this or email me (dmenkhaus@gmail(-remove-spam-).com ? That would be great! Thanks! Doogie

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration