Load It Up....Period Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Load It Up....Period Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken parker on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 08:51 am:

Nice photo posted yesterday on Shorpy, "In Service"

Load It Up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Skinner on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 08:56 am:

excuse my ignorance, but what is or was a Shorpy? I'm not familiar with the term, although I've come across it before here and there on this Forum.
David Skinner- England

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Levans on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 09:42 am:

David -- its a vintage picture archive & a wonderful way to spend some time. Its updated regularly. Shorpy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken parker on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 02:18 pm:

Another site was suggested by Tom and Norman today and there are some really nice photos there also. Although there were many I have seen on Shorpy, there were quite a few I do not recall having seen before. I will go there from time to time as well. Thank you for the site.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration