A few Model T jokes I remember:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: A few Model T jokes I remember:
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William David Conwill II on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 10:12 am:

A few Model T jokes I remember:

Back in the twenties a lunatic escaped from the asylum and stole the first car he found - a Ford touring car. His first stop was the laundry nearby, where he somehow persuaded two employees to take a break and go for a high speed ride. Unfortunately, the Ford, the lunatic, and the laundrymen reached the grade crossing at the same time as the train.

When the police arrived, all they found was a nut and two washers.

The other day I took a drive down a country road, where I happened upon one of my neighbors standing under a large tree looking forlornly into the branches. I stopped and asked him what was wrong, and he held up the hand crank from his Ford.

“I was cranking it and it flew off the handle!”

Have you seen the new Fords for ‘17? They’re a lot quieter now that they took the brass band off the front.

A wealthy friend took me for a ride in his Cadillac limousine. We’d gotten quite a ways out of town when the engine sputtered and died. After a few seconds trying to get it restarted, he went around the back, opened his toolkit and pulled out a Ford so we could get home.

Know any?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 10:47 am:

Ike, "Mike, how'd you ever manage to get rid of that danged old Ford?"
Mike, "Well, it weren't easy, Ike. First, we advertised it for sale and nobody'd buy it. Then, we advertised it for free and nobody'd take it. Finally we parked it around behind the house and moved away."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 11:50 am:

Not a joke - True story

A few days ago my 89 year old dad was in my garage. He looked under the ol'truck and said, "Is this thing leaking?" I said, "Of course it's leaking. It's a T isn't it?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 11:56 am:

I have an old postcard that states something like "why is a Ford Model T like a bathtub? You know you need one, but really don't want to be seen in it"

David Coco Winchester Va.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 11:31 pm:

This is an Oldie:
"Hey, I hear your friend bought a new car"
"Yup."
"What kind is it?"
"I don't remember, but it starts with 'P'".
"Aye, must be a Ford, the others start with gasoline!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 02:01 am:

O.K. It is my turn>

The story I heard was:

Can you tell the difference between a Rattlesnake and a Ford Model T?

Most would answer no.

The answer is you can count the rattles on a rattlesnake but not a Ford Model t.

I know it is lame but I thought it was humorus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:01 am:

A fellow was boasting at the local garage that he could tell the make of car by just the sound it made.

Bets were placed all around amongst the denizens of this establishment and the braggart was blindfolded and various cars were driven into the garage for him to hear.

First car was an Overland which he called correctly.

"Cadillac" he called out as the next vehicle was driven in.

"Willys Knight" he announced on the third car impressing everyone with his ability.

Just then the coal truck outside shot a load of coal down the chute.

"FORD" he announced triumphantly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 01:18 am:

I was in a bar today and two jumper cables came.
The bartender said they could stay if they didn't start anything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry A. Daw on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 05:41 pm:

Do you know why they painted Chevy's green?
So they could hide in the grass and watch the Ford's go by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Fultz on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 06:04 pm:

A blonde heard on the news that most auto accidents happened within 20 miles of home. So she moved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 08:48 am:

Q. Why did the salesman call his Model T "Baby"?

A. Cause it wouldn't go anywhere without a rattle.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration