High School Auto Shop T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: High School Auto Shop T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 06:34 pm:

I thought I would share a couple of photo's of Model T projects in a Local Lincoln, NE High School Auto Shop. This is the 3rd year our club has worked with students in this shop class. The speedster project started out as 2 pickup loads of rusty dirty parts that I dumped on the shop floor. It has consisted of a total restoration of all parts to include new babbit in the bearings, milling the head etc. The students have been on field trips to the machine shop to see how that work is done. The 12 Touring is a new project just hauled in yesterday. The car was restored in the 1950's and has sat untouched since about 1975. The owner wants to get it running, replace bands etc. This has been a lot of fun working with these students. It also is a great promotion for our hobby. These kids may not own T's today but they will always have an interest in them. Who knows they may own them in the future.

speedster
speedster2
speedster3
12-1
12-2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration