RHD T chassis on eBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: RHD T chassis on eBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 06:44 pm:

Here is a fine collection of right hand drive parts. Everything you would need to convert your T... Too bad its on the other side of the world! Check out the wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Model-T-Ford-whole-car_W0QQitemZ260516513484QQcmdZViewIte mQQptZAU_Cars?hash=item3ca7fe86cc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By peter kable on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 07:16 pm:

Bit over priced!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 08:10 pm:

Peter
A few more details photos would help, but I will bid and you pick it up????
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 08:38 pm:

It's going to need a little work to be road worthy. Duane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 09:45 pm:

If I could just buy the RH drive parts and those neat wheels it would probably be worth the freight. The rest of it is not worth the shipping half way around the world

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Pullin on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 01:19 am:

You guys looking for RHD parts - there is lots of aussies on this forum - put out a call for your bits and I will help. Im sure others will as well. If you US guys want to convert your cars to the correct side for driving, we will all support you!! :-)

Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 01:41 am:

What do you need? Nevin (New Zealand)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Moore on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 05:14 am:

I seem to have lost the foot feed accelerator for my 1928 RHD Phaeton--the type that bolts to the bell housing not the type that goes on the steering case.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 09:04 am:

I wish that was down the road a piece instead of way down yonder.
It would cost a mint to get it home!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Pullin on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 05:50 pm:

Tim - i hope someone else can help you with that - i dont even know what that is!
Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 06:30 pm:

Glenn or Nevin,
Could you email me? I would like to discuss right hand drive parts and driving on the correct side. paulsenc@mcpherson.edu
Thanks,
Chris Paulsen
McPherson, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:05 pm:

I have some Model A right hand drive parts left from a buddy, that I sold some last year in Chickasha, will have the balance there in 2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Moore on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:23 pm:

Glenn--it is the gas pedal assembly for a Model A. Looks just like the USA unit only---backwards!

Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration