Selden patent tag

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Selden patent tag
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lloyd on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 11:47 pm:

I have an original Selden patent tag in my possession.It has never been used as there are no marks in the holes where the rivits go.In case anyone is interested.Thanks,Bon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:42 am:

Non-Ford part I would guess;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:44 am:

lots of repops of these out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 04:16 pm:

Robert, what's the number on the tag? The originals were serialized and the car builder had to pay a license fee for the tag. (Think Microsoft. :-) ) Even if it's unused, it should have a number on it. The reproductions usually don't.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration