Egad- No tubes to be had???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Egad- No tubes to be had???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Naquin on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 10:10 pm:

I am informed there are no tubes to be had at present for my 31x 3.5 tires. I need five. Anybody got a stash? I'm told there are some crummy ones floating around- naturally I wouldn't want these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:07 am:

if you are looking for 30 x 3 1/2 tubes email me danuser88@socket.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 11:27 am:

A 31x3.5 takes a 24" tube... The same tube as is used in a 30x3. All the T vendors should have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Marthedal on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 12:25 pm:

I just purchased 30 x 3 tubes for my new set of 30 x 3-1/2 tires for the same reason, and was told by Coker that they will work just fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:59 pm:

When your Coker tubes arrive they are marked as follows:

30 by 3 - 30 by and also 3 1/2 on the same tube as if that makes no difference. But if you order 30 by 3's they are a very small thick tube and labeled only with the 30 by 3 numbers on them.

We ordered some B F Goodrich 31 by 4's for our 24 Studebaker and they were back ordered for 18 months but Coker sent us 30 by 3 1/2 tubes to go in the 31 by 4 tires so tubes can be stretched a whole lot when you are out of luck.

Below is a part of our Club's order from Coker.

tires

more tires

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration