Starter switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Starter switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 10:38 pm:

I've read on here the the new starter switches are junk. Mine is no good. I have a few in my parts stash and I'm wondering how to tell an original that can be rebuilt, from a reproduction?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 10:42 pm:

The better switch from Lang's Is NOT junk and it is not expensive.

Bad-mouthing everything that is reproduced for the T is prevalent here. It isn't all true.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joncrane on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 10:55 pm:

Get the better switch and then add a starter rlay circuit and you will have a great T improvement. Never a hassel and always cranks over. jon crane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 11:42 am:

The ones we have been getting are working real good. They look like a 6v tractor starter switch in a bracket that places it exactly where it needs to go.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration