Any Model T Owners From Eastern New Mexico/West Texas?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Any Model T Owners From Eastern New Mexico/West Texas?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 12:33 pm:

Hello All,

I am curious to know if their are any Model T owners from eastern New Mexico and west Texas who are MTFCA members or MTFCA forum users. I would like to get aquanted with you and maybe learn if their are any "T" events or activities in the area.

Thank you,

Orlando
Owner of a 1921 Runabout (Roadster)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:03 pm:

Kirk Peterson is in Santa Fe, but Google Maps says that's a couple hundred miles from where you are.

On the other hand, a couple hundred miles isn't considered very far in that part of the country, is it? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:25 pm:

Thank you Dick,

I'll send him an e-mail and introduce myself. Santa Fe is only a hop and a skip away.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Key on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 02:05 pm:

Orlando,
I'm in east central between Roswell and Vaughn. My email is in my profile, drop a line anytime. An old T buddy of mine, Bob Bird is over in your area with a TT. You might look him up and get him remotivated.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration