Lucas Tires

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Lucas Tires
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Ferris on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 12:44 pm:

Can anyone tell me about experience with these tires?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:53 am:

Stan Lucas lives here in Long Beach, CA. He has his tires made where all of the other tires are made. He sells a good product with his own name on them. The luck is in the batch mixture when the tires are made. Remember they make only a few hundred in a batch and not thousands at a time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

I have used Lucas tires on 2 of my T's without any problems at all. They seem to be good tires.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 07:10 pm:

I HAVE BOUGHT 9 TIRES FROM THEM, HOWVER I HAVE ONLY DRIVEN ON 4 OF THEM AS I HAVE NOT FINISHED MY SECOND PROJECT. THE FIRST SET ARE FIRESTONE AND THE SECOND 5 ARE RIVERSIDE'S. THE LAST 5 WERE MADE IN VIET NAM

BILL D
REDDING,CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Ferris on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 06:52 pm:

Thanks for the info

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration