Wonderful Forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Wonderful Forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:16 pm:

I've met some really nice T guys here on this forum the past year, and have learned much from them. I'm thankful we have the forum to use and exchange information. Merry Christmas to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:49 pm:

I echo your words Larry. I'm fairly new here and everyone has been very supportive and welcoming, as if I had been here for years.

A special thanks to those including you Larry, Hap and others who have taken me under your wings and have helped me with my dumb questions. Iíve quickly learned from you all that there are no dumb questions, and everyone is very patient to help with answers.

I also see that although everyone may have a little different way of doing things, or have a little different opinion, you are very sincere about your advise and the passion of the Model T preservation.

My hope is that I will be able to meet many of you in person sometime.

I just may have to go to Chickasha. (and the fourth annual pizza feed)

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 01:50 pm:

Ditto what Larry said. Thanks to all of you for being so helpful and making our hobby inviting to others! Merry Christmas to all.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap Tucker l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 03:00 pm:

Well said guys. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 09:29 pm:

Karen and I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you guys and your loved ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 10:31 pm:

Model T people are good people!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:36 am:

Orlando, I think you're less than 300 miles from Chickasha. You might as well come on over.

I agree this forum is a great source of help and information, with a lot of good and smart people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 06:02 am:

Yes, Merry Christmas to all.
You have all been a great help to me. It's not likely I would have been out driving my 27 Tudor around yesterday without you.
Christmas driving down here in southwest Florida means having to close the front window and rolling up the side windows so the engine heat can take the chill off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 08:29 am:

This is a great forum. A BIG THANK YOU to all who keep it running and a thank you to all members who have helped me over the years.

Denny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:51 pm:

MY 25 T PICK UP PROJECT WOULD NOT BE AS NICE AS IT IS WITHOUT THE FORUM. KUDO'S TO LARRY SMITH,STEVE CONIFF AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO HAVE HELPED FROM DAY ONE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thunder on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 02:07 pm:

Aside from the Model Brotherhood here, I have recieved many e-mails & phone calls, from members here, regarding not only my Ts, but my collection of Petrolaina items also.
Recently, I've been going through some tough times, and also received e-mail, phone calls, and even some prayers.. Thank you gentlemen.

I hope that you all have, a safe, healthy, happy Christmas, and a wonderfully prosperous New Year. Hug the ones you love, and remember those who serve....

Thanks again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Kociemba on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 02:19 pm:

Thank you all for your help and support.Happy holidays.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration