Replacement block?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Replacement block?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By coreywalker on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 04:06 pm:

This must be one of those replacement blocks? I'm guessing because there is a R in the circle where the casting date is. Also there is no serial #. They must've put that R there so that when the block had say a 1914 serial # but a later cast date, that would explain why. Just guessing. post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Denis Chicoine, MD on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:43 am:

I've got a replacement block in my 23
touring with no serial number. I'm going to have to look at the casting now. It's currently put away for the winter in the trailer with other things I want to keep the mice out of. I use the Coupe in the winter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration