Parts Catalog

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Parts Catalog
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmy Pittman on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 10:15 am:

Again, I am getting back to finish my 1918 Touring! Is there a hardbound book that shows in detail the parts that is required to build a 1918 Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 10:42 am:

Couple books come to mind. Judging guidlines and McCalleys black book, I think the name is Model T the Car That Changed the World. Also From Here to Obscurity and Model T Ford Encyclopedia. The best of the bunch if McCalley's black book IMHO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 11:48 am:

The book is scarce and costly, but you can buy it from Bruce on a disk that contains a lot of extra material that's become available since the book was published. For details on the book and lots of other good info, see Hap Tucker's post in:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/110198.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:27 pm:

You may wish to obtain a 1918 parts book. They are not hard to find. They are not hardbound however.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration