So. Cal horseless carriage holiday motor excursion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: So. Cal horseless carriage holiday motor excursion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Locke on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 01:46 pm:

Does anyone have any information of the Southern California horseless carriage holiday motor excursion.
There is a date on the website, but I can't seem to find any other details.
http://www.hccsc.info/upcomingevents.html

I did this tour a couple of years ago it was fun. Last year my transmission was taken apart. I am back on the road and ready to go now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 02:06 pm:

It is always on the last Sunday in December and we meet under the wires near where the 210 Freeway crosses Fooothill Blvd in Pasadena at a little after 8:00 AM. So taht makes it December 26th this year.

Look on the HCCA national web site and then search for So Cal Regional Group of the HCCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration