Dynabeads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Dynabeads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kent Greenhalgh on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 06:27 pm:

Does any one know about these, and how they work? A friend of mine told me that this is the best way to balance model T tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael F. Thomas on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 07:10 pm:

I use them in my car. They work great. A little tedious getting them in the tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 07:14 pm:

Hi Kent, - try a 'keyword' search on the forum for Dynabeads. Lots of discussion here and most seems to be very favorable. yet to try them myself.
Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim from ModelTengine.com on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 07:38 pm:

Kent, use my search engine and every post about them will come right up. Go to www.modelTmotor.com and type in "dynabeads" and hit search.

Free install (here) if you buy them from us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 07:22 am:

Kent: Not only do Dynabeads balance the tires, they balance the whole rotating mass of the wheel....... tire, rim, wheel, hub. I have them in my T, and also my every day driver, '82 Mercedes-Benz 300TD wagon. Very satisfied.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Keefer on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 03:12 am:

Why couldn't a person put lots of anti-puncture SLIME in the tube. Would it balance the wheel?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration