Looking for members in central WI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Looking for members in central WI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gaylen Gammons on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 06:53 pm:

Hi, I'm looking for members of the Marshfield club. I'm new here. Anyone out there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 11:34 pm:

Gaylen,

I didn't see a Marshfield club listed but the ones below are listed for WI but there are several local clubs listed see: http://mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#wi as well as the listing at: http://mtfca.com/MTclubs.htm

Respectfully submitted,

Hap Tucker l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 08:28 am:

We are in Baraboo and a member of the WI Capital Model T Ford Club. Our meetings are held in Cross Plains. We have events on weekends and would love to have you join us. Are you new to the Model T? Drop us a note and let us know what you are looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gaylen Gammons on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 11:33 pm:

Marshfield Model T Ford Club
c/o Dennis Rose
W5351 County Rd. N.
Owen, WI 54460

I was told by this gentleman that the club was "defunct". Any old members in the area?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration