Steel rims for t-ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Steel rims for t-ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonas on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 01:37 am:

Hi.
i have seen some photos of t-fords with steel rims lika a-fords.
i wonder if is t-ford rims or if i can fabricate someting so i can mouth a-ford rim on my t-ford 1926 coupe?
// Jonas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 03:09 am:

The last 2 years of production some variants was equipped with steel wire wheels similar to but not the same as Model A.
You will need a 1926-27 Wirewheel hubs or a special adapter for the hub so you can mount Model A wire wheels.
That special hub was described in another thread.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration