Merry Christmas from Trish

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Merry Christmas from Trish
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 04:42 pm:

I've been getting some calls on the threads that were posted a couple weeks ago and I want you all to know how much I appreciate it.
It's been a pretty tough year for my family and I honestly worry from time to time I've lost my touch when it comes to doing my job well enough. (Maybe it's just triggered by the crew teasing me I don't get chocolate anymore!).
So I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, the Happiest New Year with a big hug and a kiss from Trish for making each year I've worked for you all a little brighter!
Oh, just one more thing. I get calls with guys saying they've heard I've recently gotten married. I'm not sure where that rumor started but NO ONE HAS A WRITTEN CONTRACT ON MY LIFE! (That's what marriage is right?!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Fenton on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 10:42 pm:

Trish,
I'll talk to 'Candyman' over at Port Aransas and see if he'll get some chocolate on the way.........
Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 12:22 am:

Trish,

You are a great salesperson. I always enjoy placing my parts orders with you. Every one of the orders placed with you has been 100 percent accurate. Don is very lucky tp have you.

Mery Christmas!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 03:04 am:

Hey Trish, Its always a pleasure to chat durring a phone order or question. You have not lost a thing..God bless you and Merry Christmas.

Best regards, Erich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 07:00 pm:

YOU KNOW GUY'S IT IS GREAT THAT TRISH LIKES CHOCOLATES, HOWEVER WITH A FIGURE LIKE HERS SHE DOESN'T NEED CHOCLATES. WHAT A GAL, A FANTASTIC GIRL (LADY). FROM HER WESTERN BILL IN REDDING, CA MMMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRRYYYYY CCCHHHHRRRIIIISSSSTMMMAS TRISH AND HOPE THE NEW YEARS IS BETTER AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR "MAIN SQUEEZE".
BILL IN REDDING, CA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 08:09 pm:

Merry Christmas Trish and the whole gang.

BTW, marriage is not that bad. I am sooooooo happy with Dena. I wouldn't trade her for anyone(almost). I was more careful the second time around. I am certain you will make sure your next husband will be the best and last:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 08:12 pm:

Happy Christmas Trish. Dolores and I have been married almost 52 years. It gets better as time goes on. Marry early enough so you can enjoy over 50 years!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By curtis morin on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 04:20 am:

Merry Christmas Trish to you and all the Langs gang Curtis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Long on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 08:30 am:

Trish, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year from all of us in Western Australia. You may reconsider a trip here as it's forcasted to be 39Deg C here for Christmas Day. This week has been 29, 29,32, 39 and 42 for Saturday. Phew.

Alan. Perth Western Australia

PS We will be in the USA in April / May next year for 5 weeks, see you in Vagas!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 10:04 am:

Trish: If you think your last husband was bad, think of how bad it would have been if you had married me!
You are the greatest!
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 10:59 am:

Bruce God Bless you said it not us in Central Missouri Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Trish, Don, and the whole (family) at Langs, see you in Chickasha in 2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 12:54 pm:

From cold & snowy Wisconsin, Merry Christmas to you, Trish, and to everyone at Lang's. Keep up the good work!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 02:15 pm:

I just talked to Ashley, and she was very helpful -as usual. So Merry Christmas to both ladies from Old England.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 10:44 am:

Thank you gentlemen!
Although I like to call Don "Ebeneizer Lang" to get a reaction, I can say he from the heart he can be a very generous man. His son Jim (the very soul of our internet!), informs me today the family is extending the Gift Certificate rebate as they did last year. For details you can see the website www.modeltford.com!
Just to clear the air during this most important time of the year... My childrens' father is a good man and I'm happy to say my children are lucky to have him. I'm not against marriage, just terrified of it! lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 03:16 pm:

Trish: As far as I know, you currently are married . [Don't try to hide it], to your model T ! Happy Christmas to you and Ebenezer and all the other "Scrooges" at Lang's where the products and services rival Santa himself.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration