Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 07:45 pm:

image{1}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 07:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 07:48 pm:

Got it! Sorry for the wasted thread.

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 07:54 pm:

Good looking T and Dog. Family too!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 07:59 pm:

Your picture has me seeing red!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 10:01 pm:

Rob, that's not a wasted thread at all! Nice picture. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 10:22 pm:

Rob -- How come you are all wearing Nebraska shirts in front of your Razorback Red '09? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 09:24 am:

Thanks guys. Mike, not funny :-( (there will be no Razorbacks, Sooners, or Tigers in our house). I had to wait and see if we made a game of it or not with Texas before deciding to keep the photo. These are our Christmas card photos.

I will probably post it later this month with a Christmas greeting, and I wanted to see how it would post. Of course, as we know, I can't "test" now without actually posting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration