Weekend Finds --- Love Flea Markets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Weekend Finds --- Love Flea Markets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 09:12 pm:

I found a few neat items over the weekend. I'll attempt to post pics of the Sears and Robuck Band Set, Windshild Light and Rim Tool. I've never seen a two point rim tool. Can any one tell me about this tool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 09:19 pm:

OK, Can't seem to be able to post the pics. The light is a Clymer Mfg thru the windshield light, the rim tool is a Champion Rim Tool from Gwisballa Product Corp - Detroit Mich, The band set is missing one on the three bands but is a nice looking tin can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 08:26 pm:

If someone could help me post pic i would appreciate it. I'd like some info on the Rim Tool is any one can help. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 09:18 am:

For Ken,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 09:16 pm:

Has anyone had experience with the Rim Tool shown above ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration