MTFCA Reference Library on CD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: MTFCA Reference Library on CD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 05:41 pm:

I got an early Christmas present of the MTFCA reference library on 3 CD's, WOW, what a great set!!! It has too much to recall but some Ford Dealer and Owners magazines, at least one Ford Dealer and Sevice Field Magazine, the Canadian Service Bullitens, parts books, sales brochures, aftermarket accessory brochures, a Stevens Speed Up Tools catalog, a KR Wilson catalog, and much more. One of the Ford dealer and Owner magazines had a set of plans to build a speed boat with a model T engine as the power plant. I give it two thumbs up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 10:06 pm:

Jeff,

Christmas gifts are always nice especially early ones with Ford stuff! Congratulations. I think you may have meant the MTFCI Digital Library of Model T literature? It sounds like what you were describing. It is 3 DVDs with lots and lots of sales pamphlets, parts pamphlets, Owners manuals, Service Bulletins, etc. Available from the MTFCI as well as the vendors such as Langs etc. The cover on it looks like:

It has a wealth of Model T information and some pre-T information also. If you are describing a different 3 DVD/CD set please let us know. Im always interested in more Model T information.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap Tucker l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble on Friday, December 11, 2009 - 09:02 am:

Yes that is the one, MTFCI it is.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration