See this post and VOTE!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: See this post and VOTE!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 12:10 am:

http://modelt.org/discus/messages/2/10967.html?1260579048

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 12:13 am:

Way to go Mark...best of luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 01:39 am:

It really is the coolest ride on the page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 02:20 am:

Well we Ford guy better get to recruiting, we can't let that cHevy beat out the TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 03:46 am:

Keep it up guys, so far Mark has 25% of the votes, he's way ahead! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 07:52 am:

Lookin' good there Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 09:59 am:

Ok Mark, you got my vote! We T guys better get voting, When I cast my vote Mark was behind by two %

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim from ModelTengine.com on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 10:11 am:

Let's see if this helps Mark any:

I've added a link to www.ModelTmotor.com - hit "f5" to refresh the page if you don't see the changes I made this morning.

Someone should add this to Fordbarn and all the other Ford forums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 10:52 am:

Now up by two percent, 34 to 32, over a Cheby no less! :-)

Good luck,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 10:56 am:

Yeah, but we have to keep the momentum going for the rest of December....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 11:58 am:

I think Mark should put a TT windshield frame on top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe stearns on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 07:14 pm:

Good show mark, You have my full vote!! Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 07:55 pm:

The link to the page is: http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/engine_answerman.aspx and the voting is in the lower left. (Mark's 1924 TT)

Mark's TT is at 48% and is in the lead. Please remind us to vote each day (some of us forget).

Respectfully voted,

Hap Tucker l9l5 Model T Ford Touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 08:29 pm:

No doubt about it, your T truck IS the most cooool! Got my vote! Not that I'm predjudiced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 09:28 pm:

You mean we can cast a vote everyday????!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 09:39 pm:

Yes, and it looks like within a week he should have some 90% of the votes.

Nothing like a bunch of friends in high places, huh Mark?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 09:42 pm:

Don't forget to click on the "5th star" here too. Mouse over until you get 5 stars before clicking!

http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/coolridesonlinegallery5.aspx

It looks like you can vote only once a car here but be sure to vote! Also, I noticed that you can vote for the other cars once too. Not to insinuate that a "one star vote" on the others would be cheating but why else would they make it that way unless to empower the masses? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 11:23 am:

Marks ahead by 48%. Just cast my vote again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 01:00 pm:

Ken; My understanding is that 'one vote per 24 hrs'. I have voted 3 times. He was @ 50% a little while ago.

Sincerely

Jim Weir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 02:43 pm:

Vote Early, Vote Often ......... heard that before !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 09:27 pm:

Jim, there's two links to place votes.

Cool ride of the year - One vote per day.
http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/engine_answerman.aspx

Featured ride of the month - One vote per car.
http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/coolridesonlinegallery5.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 11:01 pm:

up to 55% sun nite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 03:32 am:

Looks like we're doing great, let's keep it up! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Roder on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 08:54 am:

Here ya go! Good luck! It was hard not to vote for 68GT though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 07:36 am:

The poor guy with the model A five-window coupe must hate model Ts now as much as those model A car show guys hated my speedster. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry McConville on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 09:28 am:

62% Way to go guys, keep it up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 04:15 pm:

Marks up to 160+ votes and is on top now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 09:09 pm:

Go Mark, Whats more cool than a T. I'm with you each day! This is fun, but not as much as driving a T. I've had and got lots of cars, but the "T" takes it for fun and camraderie. You got it!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 09:37 pm:

Now we at 67%....
Way to go for the Ford Model T (TT)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Ireland on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 08:45 am:

Bump. Go vote.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon W. Griesenbeck on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:30 am:

Voted its up to 66% this morning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stanzione on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 03:57 pm:

I am in today, Still at 66% right now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 04:30 pm:

I voted on the T, of course, then checked the results. Add all the percentages up and it only comes out to 80%. Where's the other 20%? Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 05:02 pm:

Boy this is just like the last presidential election, I voted six times then too! I just it turns out better for Mark then the last person I voted for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JACK ROSSI on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:18 pm:

Good luck , Mark....I voted and really like your TT...you are clearly ahead in the voting....

Jack Rossi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Pullin on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:30 pm:

I will admit that i voted a couple of times already, but i do feel sorry for the other competitors - that is a nice Chebby and HD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 11:26 am:

Jim, I just added the results and got 100%. Try it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 03:48 pm:

As of 2:47pm EST, 12/19/09, 69% for the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 03:49 pm:

This is whatcha call "Stuffin' the ballot box".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 03:44 am:

I have voted several times, let's keep this thread on top! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 08:10 am:

David,

Thanks for bumping it up -- it is a good reminder. The last two times I voted it showed 69%.

Very Respectfully,

Hap Tucker l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:33 pm:

Bump.

Come on folks! We're hung up on 69%. There's only 10 days left and we got a late start. We sure don't want to start slipping backwards.

Cool ride of the year - One vote per day.
http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/engine_answerman.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 11:00 pm:

Ahhh! As of 12/21/09 (First Day of Winter) 9:58pm EST we just broke through to 70%! Congrats! Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 11:14 pm:

Mark,

I just voted for that 1924 Model T 1 Ton Truck.

What a beauty!

Good Luck,

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 11:41 pm:

Mark is now at 70%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dennie kirkpatrick on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:54 am:

Ok, Mark, you have my vote also. Nice looking truck.

Kirk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Shedrow on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 11:14 am:

You got my vote Mark,nice TT /image{pix}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:15 pm:

I've missed a couple of days voting for the TT, but not many. He's up to 71% now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 09:43 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Verner on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 10:30 am:

Mark,I just voted your at 71%. Thanks for your help way back when?? Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 03:33 pm:

Now at 72% Go Go Go!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 09:16 am:

The link to the page is: http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/engine_answerman.aspx and the voting is in the lower left. (Mark's 1924 TT)

Mark's TT is still at 48% and is in the lead. Please remind us to vote each day (some of us forget).

Respectfully voted again,

Hap Tucker l9l5 Model T Ford Touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 09:29 am:

48%??? I read 72% and way ahead of competitors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 12:08 pm:

One more for the TT

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 06:53 am:

73%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 11:39 am:

Hello Mark:

You got my .....

vote

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 12:38 pm:

Oops -- I copied and pasted from a previous post and forgot to update what the percent was. Yes it 73 % now. Thanks for keeping the thread going -- it helps us to remember to vote.

Respectfully voted (again),

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 01:24 am:

To be honest - some of the other candidates are quite cool as well ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 08:54 am:

I agree Michael. I think the Cadillac is quite cool, but I certainly haven't voted for it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Verner on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 10:06 am:

Just hit 74%--6 days to go! RV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Ireland on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:36 pm:

Bump. 74% heading into the final stretch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 09:54 am:

Bump. Still at 74% but a great reminder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 10:09 am:

Still at 74%. Let's keep watch on this each month and do the same thing whenever Model T's are entered. A new thread for each month should be posted whenever a Model T is entered, entitled: "January. See this post and VOTE!"; "February. See this post and VOTE!". etc. It's called "stuffing the ballot box". Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 04:43 pm:

Me too - 74%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 09:39 pm:

Still at 74% but I have noticed the other cars are lower than they were when I first started voting. Most have gone backwords other than the ones with 1%. LOL :-)

Let me know when you guys plan to put another T up because I thought about putting my 25 Indiana up and asking for the same help here but don't want to compete with the Fords.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 08:07 am:

Still at 74%. Let's try and push it over 75% before 2010. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 10:00 am:

Jim -- now at 75 %-- thanks for the reminder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Verner on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 02:51 pm:

75%---Need a last minute surge to push it higher!!! Tommorrow is last day!! RV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 03:49 pm:

Why? It has blown everyone else completely out of the water! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 07:45 pm:

Not only is Mark's car the most cool, but he instills the greatest amount of camraderie amongst any group of auto inthusiasts! Way to go !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:14 am:

Still 75% - I voted for the last time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 11:58 am:

One Last chance for everyone to vote. Still 75%. Let's all vote and get it to 76% or even 77%. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:49 pm:

I'm in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:17 pm:

76% as of right now, last second push to 80% anyone?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:24 pm:

It's the 31st and I have already voted today. I'm ineligible. On the other hand, the percentage difference between the T and the second-place car looks about like Heineman-Nelson could be in Nebraska in 2012, so I think the vote can safely end. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration