Swap meets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Swap meets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kent Greenhalgh on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 03:28 am:

Where can I get a list of swap meets, within 200 miles from Columbus Ohio?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 03:59 am:

This won't help you, unless it results in someone doing a good thing. There was a web site set up to list swap meets on the west coast. It was set up by a hobbyist and was building up to be a great site. Then, it was bought out. The last time I checked, the west coast swap meet site was telling me all about rummage sales in Ohio amidst so many paid advertisements that I couldn't find any useful information at all. But it was nice for about a year.

W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 08:58 am:

The best place to find out would be the newsletter of local Model T clubs. There are at least three local clubs within 100 miles of Columbus including the Nokin Ts, the Muddy T's and the the Indy 500 chapter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 10:07 am:

Try Hemmings Events Search
http://www.hemmings.com/calendar/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tom strickling on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 10:26 am:

There is a swap meet in MARIETTA OH on March 2, 2010. at the county fairgrounds.

Washington County Fairgrounds, 922 Front Street, Marietta, OHIO
nlogan@suddenlink.net
Sponsored by Country Roads T & A ford club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tom strickling on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 10:27 am:

Sorry SATURDAY MARCH 6, 2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Kuehn on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 10:50 pm:

If you are into Model T,s, Chickasha, OK. is the place to go if at all possible. You can go to a lot of meets and walk 100 miles and not see the parts Chickasha has. I live in Central Texas and the 300 miles or so is well worth it. It is parts and cars before WW2 and mostly T and A parts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration