Important Update on Model T Resource Guide & Membership Directory!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Important Update on Model T Resource Guide & Membership Directory!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 12:06 pm:

Ford Motor Company is supporting our efforts in producing the Model T Resource Guide & Membership Directory and has come onboard as a sponsor.

Advertisers:
Fordís sponsorship will increase the marketability of this book and increase the shelf life. If you have a business that you would like promoted, opportunities still exist to be included. Advertising begins with an ad as low as $25. This is the ĎLast Callí for advertising in the book. Ads and monies should be received by December 31, 2009. Information on advertising can be found on the main page of MTFCA.com below the logo. Click on 2010 Directory Information.

MTFCA Members:
Harris Connect will begin contacting members the week of December 21, 2009 to verify membersí information and give them an opportunity to purchase the book. Members will be allowed to submit up to 5 pictures of different body styles of Model Ts. More than a membership directory, this Resource Guide will prove invaluable to Model T hobbyists and will provide a chance for members to have their Model Ts (and them) live on for generations to come. If you missed getting included with a picture(s) in the last directory, donít delay!

You do not have to purchase a book to be included or have your pictures included. When Harris Connect contacts you, please act quickly. Harris Connect prints only the number of books ordered and they offer a 30-day return policy, for any reason. The cost of the book will be $89.99. This directory is scheduled for delivery in June 2010. It would make a great Christmas gift in 2009 or 2010! With our membersí help and support, this Model T Resource Guide & Membership Directory will be one-of-a-kind and will live on for generations to come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 10:24 am:

I think this is so WAY BETTER than the Lang's girl calendars. Show us what you got boys! It's great putting a face and project together with the voice or the postings.
Thank you Barbara for keeping the hobby so visual!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 03:49 pm:

Oh Trish,,,But I was so looking foward to seeing you on 2010 calendars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 04:18 pm:

Where do we order the Lang Girls Calendars? I didn't see it in the catalog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 04:36 pm:

Speaking of calendars, several years ago a man called me and was interested in taking photos of my 1914 t touring. He was from Indianapolis, In. and he saw my T at the Hoosier Show & Swap Meet and wanted it to be on a series of car photos for a calendar. We took them in north central Indiana that fall. The back drop was a weathered old barn and a field of corn ready to be harvested. Did any one ever see this picture on that calendar. I think the calendars were distributed by auto parts stores or parts suppliers or that sort of market. Help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 05:55 pm:

I'm with you Dennis,I refuse to support the Harris rip off. It is just wrong on so many counts. Your mileage may vary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 05:56 pm:

Hi Richard - Yes, I not only saw it but kept the picture of your car as a reference. It's a beautiful picture of your '14 with the corn field & barn in the back round. The calendar was called "Kings of the Highway" and I think it was given out by our local NAPA store. Since then I've also bought a "14 Touring - it's pictured on my profile.

Best wishes, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 06:51 pm:

Jack:
Even if you decide not to purchase a directory, I hope you will submit a picture of you and your car(s). We will include pictures taken from the Centennial T Party held in Richmond in July 2008. It will be a great book! We hope you will be included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 07:07 pm:

Jack, I didn't say I didn't support the Harris project, I just want a calendar of the Girls from Langs. I plan on purchasing the Directory. I really enjoy looking at the photos of everyone's cars. My wife and I also plan on some long T trips after retirement and my hope is I can use this to find contacts around the US.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 07:20 pm:

I would love to have a nice simple paperback directory. I don't need a $90 coffee table book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 07:35 pm:

Barb,
Am I correct in thinking that Harris Connect will contact all MTCA members? We would like to submit pics to be included in the book, are we too late for that? I think that any support for Model T preservation and hobby is valuable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 07:54 pm:

Jack, I agree with you. Too many books on the coffee table already. Paperback pocket size directory is more than enough, and they can list your car under your name.

But I will be polite and probably submit a picture of my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 10:18 pm:

Harris Connect will begin contacting members the week of Dec 21. You will have time to get your picture(s) in. You can always contact us for help.
Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 11:01 pm:

Thank you for your quick response. Many of us will be anxious for this book. Where do we send the pics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 11:26 pm:

Please wait for Harris to contact you. They will give you instructions. Thank you for your support.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:18 am:

Regarding calendars--when someone asks me how old I am, I tell them "Old enough to remember when tool calendars didn't have pictures of tools on them."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:44 am:

Warren, I also remember that. My uncle owned a "full service" station and as a young boy it was fun going to the back room and admiring the many "tool" calendars. I guess now days it isn't politically correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 12:01 pm:

I should mention the other women working here never did appreciate my calendar jokes!
I think the directory will be great and it gives me something to give dad for his birthday which falls on Father's Day! Hint away boys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 12:04 pm:

Trish, does that mean it would be a Trish only calendar? I think most of us would still buy it. You could even advertise it in the directory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 01:27 pm:

TRISH:
PUT DOWN FOR A CALENDAR AND I WILL HANG IN MY GARAGE OR BED ROOM OR IN THE SHOP, I AM NOT TO CHOOSIE!
WESTERN GUY
REDDING,CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 01:29 pm:

OPPS
Should not have been in all caps, sorry about that.

bill d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 01:32 pm:

Dena and Dennis:

What would that Trish be advertising??????

bill d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 02:13 pm:

The calendar:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Cuddy on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 04:48 pm:

May I ask please whether the invitation to submit photographs and details is restricted to members of MTFCA.

WILLIAM CUDDY
Cork, IRELAND

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 04:58 pm:

I'm with Jack. In my opinion the book is just like the books my students are always being encouraged to buy like "Who's Who Among American High School Students." You submit a picture and pay a huge price for a book with a picture of you and thousands of other high school students.

I want a directory that I can throw in the car in case I need help away from home. Using the directory I can contact someone in MTFCA for help. Just a nice paperback book with members names, addresses and phone numbers. MARC has one that has come in handy for a lot of our members.

Respectfully,
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 05:05 pm:

Mr. Cuddy:

Yes, one does need to be a member of the MTFCA to be included in the book. You still have time to join! Dues are $44 US funds for one year. We publish The Vintage Ford magazine which comes out every other month (6 times per year). We hope you will consider joining the club. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 05:16 pm:

Mike,

Harris Connect will also be offering a CD with the pictures and information listed in the book. It seems most people travel with a laptop these days.

I completely understand your position on getting your picture in a book and then being asked to pay big monies for the book. What separates this directory from others is pictures of members' Model Ts. As a bonus, this directory will be a resource guide for the enthusiast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 06:30 pm:

Barbara,I'm trying to see your point,but somehow the whole idea just doesn't add up. As one of the more Senior members,I realize many ModelTers are well above the age of retirement and a lot are computerless. About all live on a fixed income and the point is the BOD fail to deal with that issue. While I have been fortunate enough to afford one of these overpriced books ,if I chose,many perhaps can't. I relize it is a win -win for the BOD as Harris waltzes in,does all the work and the BOD doesn't have to do much but support them. Now how about the majority of members out there who don't get fair shake because a paper rooster is all they really wanted? Harris will probably offer a CD for $20-25 which they can produce for 50 cents /copy. I have voiced my opinion of this project to at least one member of the BOD ,with no sucess. It would appear the membership has no choice in the MTFCA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 06:34 pm:

Didn't the MTFCI go through this a few years ago? How did it work out for them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 06:51 pm:

Will the CD be the kind that I can load into my computer and access anytime I want without actually having the CD in the disc drive???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john r. wightman on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 06:53 pm:

I bought the fat book last time. I think it was about the same price. I got it, and immediately formed my opinion that I had wasted my money. Just MHO. I believe such projects typically result in a split of the proceeds from the publisher tio the Club--is this the case, and if so what's the Club's percentage? I would be more inclinded to buy one if the Club is getting a kickback, but if all goes to the publisher then I am disinclinded to buy. Thanks Rollie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gretchen P. Carreras on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:30 pm:

A coffee table roster is a beautiful book,and a good addition to a Model T home library. The MTFCI in response to requests from their members, published a "budget priced" 5" x 8" paperback directory. It includes members names, addresses, city, state, country, plus phone numbers and Model Ts owned when that information is provided by the member. It can be updated regularly, when it is reprinted. From a survey the MTFCI did, we learned that approximately 60% of the MTFCI members are also members of the MTFCA. This roster would be of benefit to MTFCA members. The cost is $5.00 plus postage of $2.00.Information on purchasing a copy is available at clubsales@modelt.org.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:49 pm:

Gretchen: How many members were listed in the directory? What were the costs of printing the directory?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:50 pm:

I will say,that my comments reflect my opinion only and should not be construed to reflect in anyway negativly toward the MTFCA BOD or officers. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy samuelson on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 11:44 pm:

Jack,, How did we get here ?? I thought we were talking about calandars, Trish and swiming
attire. Or at least hoping to see same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gretchen P. Carreras on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 11:49 pm:

Barbara,

Doing a quick count, the roster has 101- 5 1/8"X8 1/2" pages with 40 to 40+ members on each page with a total of over 4,000 entries. There are also three pages with a listing of the local chapters.It has a couple of pages of advertising, an introduction page, and a card stock weight cover. As to the exact cost,I do not have those figures handy but I do know that the club is not losing money on printing this roster. It is a very basic roster that can be easily carried on trips or stay on your desk by the telephone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 12:40 am:

I sent Gretchen an e-mail asking her to let us know how often this directory is updated and printed.

For every 1000 members, how many are going to be willing to pay $90 for a book? How many would pay for a directory($10-15)?

As stated previously, how much profit would go to the club for option 1 vs option 2?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 03:20 am:

$90.00 for a book is $90.00 that I could spend on the T's. $10.00-15.00 for a small version would be a lot better for me. Just my .02. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Augustinovich on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 04:53 am:

I'm surpised they are publishing a book in this new modern day of DVD's. I'd much rather slip a DVD in the player and watch it on the big screen TV. Who know's I might stay awake for the first 15 minutes. Hope the pictues make their way to a slide show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 07:18 am:

This subject gets hashed over every 5 years or so when Harris contacts the clubs and offers their service.

1. Yes, it's the easy way out for a BOD of volunteers. Having been a volunteer, all I can say is when I donate my time, it's on my terms, not necessarily yours. Since volunteers are hard to come by these days, terms can be pretty easy to set down.

2. As I recall, there was NO cut on the profits for the clubs. Harris does all the work, Harris makes all the money. My memory is fuzzy on this however.

3. The roster that Gretchen mentioned was the MTFCI's latest response to the opinions of it's members after the MTFCI's last dealings with Harris Publishing (even a few BODs had sticker shock on Harris' price). This required some work on the part of the (I believe) Executive Secretary. Gretchen or someone else on that board would probably be able to tell you how often the list gets updated.

4. I bought the disc set from Harris last time around and your MUST have it in the computer to use it. Can't be downloaded to your 'C' drive, unless they've changed it. I assume this is to minimize the chance of bootleg copies. I seem to remember it was actually more expensive than buying the book so don't expect any price savings just because you bought the computerized version. And DVDs don't press flowers as well.

One of the little known secrets of the Harris directory was the fact that there were fake members salted throughout the book. This was to guarantee that the book couldn't be used by someone trying to make a mailing list for commercial use. The fakes would get contacted and Harris could pursue the matter legally of forcing the offender to cease and desist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gretchen P. Carreras on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 09:04 am:

The question has been asked as to how often the MTFCI Roster is printed. My current copy is the 2009/2010 issue and it has a sticker on the inside cover with additional address changes or additions. As orders are received, a sticker will be updated and placed in the copies. The next full reprinting will be for a 2011/2012 issue.

Full credit for developing the roster goes to Frank Fenton, a Board of Director member and chairman of Club Sales for the MTFCI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:22 am:

"Incresed marketablility" of what is basically a club roster? I will again be withholding my information.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 12:14 pm:

I'd just like to have a roster I could throw on the dash of the pickup for ten bucks or that came included with my membership. I can't spend 90 bucks for a big book. I guess a lot of people can so that is their deal, I'm just saying the budget around here doesn't include a C note for a book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 12:16 pm:

Warren, that's a pretty common practice with mailing lists. When I was maintaining the vendor database for the St Louis Model T club swap meet (about 1500 names), I salted it with the names and addresses of several of my friends and asked them to alert me if they ever got a mass mailing from anyone. A local business directory here did the same thing, even to the point of coding the fake names differently in every database they sold. When one of the fakes got a mailing, they knew whose purchased database it came from.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 05:14 pm:

Since this is already on the classified section where it belongs, why was it even brought up here on the Forum. I think it was already clear from the ad.

Members are often criticized for posted items for sale on the Forum, so why is this any different????

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 05:48 pm:

First off I am not related to nor do I have any association with the Harris printing Company.

Second, they do a very good job but are expensive due to the limited number of copies produced.

Third, As long as the type is being set and the information is on file, I believe that a membership roster with just the names, e-mail addresses, and inventory could be produced very inexpensively.

The HCCA used to print a yearly roster and production and make-ready was one of my jobs back in the 70's. Today they print a copy about once every five years and send it free to all dues paying members of the National Club. They have limited advertising in the paperbound copy which has the quality of a Hemming's News.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 06:44 pm:

Mike, I think what most of us on here are trying to do is let the BOD know how we feel about a $90 book. It seems that a lot of members would like the option of a hardback book or a paperback. Where else are we suppose to go to discuss it?

I think this was the best way for Barbara to let all the members know what to expect from Harris Connect. Sure is cheaper than sending a letter out to everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 07:16 pm:

Email Barbara like it says on the classifieds. It been there for a long time and seems pretty self-explanatory to me.

Of course, it also says "Back by popular demand." Who demanded it? Doesn't seem very popular to me!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 04:41 am:

I will put in my vote for a simple, small directory that can be put in the car when traveling. This used to be a standard "service" of most of the car clubs. $90 puts it out of my interest area!
T'
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David_Cockey on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 07:02 pm:

I won't be buying a copy from Harris of the MTFCA directory.

I bought a copy of the MTFCI directory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:39 am:

Harris Connect will begin phoning MTFCA members tomorrow, December 21, 2009 to verify members' information for the MTFCA Resource Guide & Membership Directory. Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry A. Daw on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 07:26 pm:

I received an email today with their phone number to call to verify my information. After the verifications I was prompted to purchase the book. Told her I could not go that much and she offered a paper bound book for $20.00 less. When I said it was still to much, she offered a CD with everyone's car pictures on it for $24.99. I ordered the CD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 08:42 pm:

Barbara
Is it OK to respond by email to that email with "all information is still current"?

Thanks
Kirk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:00 pm:

I don't know! If you phone them, they will give you an opportunity to buy the book, CD or whatever. You don't have to buy a book, CD, whatever to be included in the directory. Hopefully you will include a picture and I'm not sure that you don't need to phone them to find out how to submit a picture. Sorry I can't be of more help. I can find out tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:12 pm:

Is there a provision to be omitted from the directory?

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:29 pm:

Andy:

Yes, you can certainly be excluded from the directory. Just call them and tell them that you do NOT want to be included in the directory. You might also send an email to me at: barbara@mtfca.com and I will double check to make sure you are not included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:31 pm:

I made the same phone call and got worked from a $90 book to a CD and passed on all of them also. Small handbook like the fire truck club puts out that I can throw in my suitcase while traveling would be great. Just my .02!! j

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:39 pm:

Jim Young:

It is certainly up to each and every member whether they want to be included in the directory, whether they want their picture(s) included, and whether they wish to purchase any or all of books or CDs offered. Our members are under no obligation whatsoever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:46 pm:

I certainly hope most of our membership will agree to be included in the directory even if they do not buy one. It is always great to see photos of people's cars. So please, even if you don't want to buy one, include your info and photos of your cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:30 pm:

I urge MTFCA members to contact me or Russ Grunewald with questions, concerns, or comments regarding the directory. Here is our contact information:

Barbara Klehfoth
email: barbara@mtfca.com
Phone: 765-855-5248

Russ Grunewald
email: rggrunewald@juno.com
Phone: 817-244-2340

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 09:52 pm:

I talked to them today and my wife and I will be in the book but we are not going to buy it. They will send you an e-mail with a link to upload pictures but you need an ID # and password that they send you in the e-mail to be able to upload a picture to them. It is free to be listed and I hope everyone will be but at the prices they want for the book I wont know any different if your not in it. At least for the ones that will spend the money on it I feel they should get what they pay for. Who knows, maybe Jay Leno will need my help while in Indiana with his 25 T and he will have my number so I can at least tell him sorry but I can't fix that :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:08 pm:

New members have joined the MTFCA since the MTFCA gave Harris Connect its contact list for the directory. Please contact me at barbara@mtfca.com or 765-855-5248 and we will give you the phone number at Harris Connect so that you can include your information in the directory and get your pictures included. To reiterate: members do not have to purchase a directory to be included in the directory, although when you contact Harris Connect to confirm your information, they will give you an opportunity to order the directory. Harris Connect prints the amount of directories ordered and offers a 30 day return policy after receipt of the directory.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration