ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/14/09 CRANK LOCK LICENSE PLATE HOLDER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/14/09 CRANK LOCK LICENSE PLATE HOLDER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 11:41 am:

Here's an interesting accessory combo license plate holder and crank handle lock hasp for use with your own padlock. I believe this item was designed before electric start was offered.
cranklock cranklock1
cranklock2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, December 14, 2009 - 05:42 pm:

I have a cast iron one of these. They are nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 04:11 am:

Well I gave this one my best effort, but no patent found.
I have a feeling that no patent was applied for or issued.
Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 10:32 am:

Notice it holds the crank upright. I could use one of those.. for the license plate, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 01:33 pm:

I also have a cast-iron one on my 15. They work great and look good too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration