New animation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: New animation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Cansdale on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 12:46 am:

Hi Guys,

Following the very warm response I got from the Transmission animation that I did on my site here:
http://www.modeltcentral.com/transmission_animation.html

I decided to do another to help simplify the workings of the generator.

You can access the animation from the bottom of the generator theory page here:

http://www.modeltcentral.com/model-t-ford-generator.html

or access it directly if you already get the theory here:

http://www.modeltcentral.com/model-t-ford_generator-animation.html

I even allowed for those of you with the controls on the wrong side of the car! You can change them to suit by clicking on the flag down the bottom.

Hope you like it!

Cheers
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob wood on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 05:46 pm:

Chris,
great work, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Cansdale on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 10:14 pm:

No worries Bob,

They're fun to do, if not a bit time consuming. I have written a few tech tip sheets on generator maintenance and checks, but haven't yet had time to get them on the site.

I've had my attention drawn away from the T site lately whilst working on my other site on vegetable gardening, www.grow-your-own-vegetable-garden.com and thought I should just get the generator stuff up there!

Had a message from Holland today, apparently a few of the enthusiasts over there have a good look too. You'd be amazed where people in world come from when visiting the site!

Cheers
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Aber on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:44 am:

Very well done. This kind of effort is a real contribution to the hobby.
Best for the New Year
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold R Carpenter on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 10:17 pm:

Chris
Thanks for another great help in better understanding the workings of my Model T. We all owe you a great debt of gratitude.
Harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 12:32 am:

That's just great...
It's by far the best explaination I have every seen, very very good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 12:37 am:

That's just great...
It's by far the best explaination I have every seen, very very good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Cansdale on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:58 pm:

Hey Guys,

Many thanks for the well wishes and appreciation. It gives the ego a little boost and it's rewarding that people get something out of it.
I write training, instructional and administration material for a living, so, being able to use my skills for good and not always evil is a good thing.

I enjoy getting my head around the technical stuff and simplifying it all.

Does anyone have any requests that they would like to see?

I'm wondering what to tackle next..

Cheers
Chris
Merry Christmas
(good luck to those of you copping all the snow - we're looking at a Christmas day of around 25-27 degrees C here)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:48 pm:

You could animate changing a tire.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration