ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/15/09 JIFFY CRANK PIN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/15/09 JIFFY CRANK PIN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 12:20 pm:

Here's an accessory that I have installed on all our T's. It makes removing the crank quick and easy. These are being reproduced and are avaliable from most parts vendors. I got mine that you see here from Langs.
jiffycrankpin1 jiffycrankpin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 12:27 pm:

Yes sir, Jay, that's a fine addition to any T model. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 02:17 pm:

Simple but effective – perhaps he was a cyclist . . .
Hmmm I wonder when the “Pant Clip” was invented?

Patent number: 1296042
Filing date: Jun 10, 1918
Issue date: Mar 4 1919
http://tinyurl.com/yb9hhz9

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 02:53 pm:

It would certainly simplify installation of the fan belt.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 03:46 pm:

I think I have that pin in my truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 02:13 pm:

I have them on my '19 and my '17 depot hack that I am trying to finish.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration