True fire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: True fire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Mills on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 12:20 am:

I have been told by ppl on this site that there are ppl that have bought True Fire ingnitions and took them back off because they didnt like them. If this is true then somebody out there should have a used one for sale? I am looking for one if anybody had one taking up space.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Augustinovich on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 05:41 am:

Hey Rob; I bought one from a person on this sight a couple of years ago that did not like it and it works great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George A Wood on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 02:19 pm:

I bought one that the owner didn't like and it turned out he had damaged the rotor during the original installation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 05:12 pm:

I've got one. Brand new. I never used it. Don't need it. Want it?

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Mills on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 11:33 pm:

What do you want for it Michael?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 04:13 am:

Dad bought one several years ago. Did real well. If you have old wood in the coilbox, replace it also. FunProjects replacement kit is Excellent and cures a lot of woes. Extremely pleased , Love mine.

George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 04:21 am:

Should read Pleased with both Geo. n L.A.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration