TT high speed rear gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: TT high speed rear gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 11:02 pm:

I have no connection. I know there are a lot of truck guys ( and girls :-) ) out in T land...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/model-t-truck-high-speed-ring-gear-worm-gear-5-1r atio_W0QQitemZ160387821829QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories? hash=item2557dbf105

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:23 am:

That worm gear looks very pitted. It probably would tear up the driven gear in short order.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 08:18 pm:

The president of our T club just purchased a Ruxstell TT rear end it has a 5:1 ring gear and worm, if interested call Mike Russell Columbia Mo 1-573-443-6759

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 10:13 pm:

Guys the correct phone number is 1-573-442-6759 Guess I couldn't read the phone book correctly

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration