Straps to hold 26 roadster gas tank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Straps to hold 26 roadster gas tank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Sandberg on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 11:47 pm:

Looking for pics or source of the 2 straps that hold 26 roadster gas tank in between the firewall & dash or in the cowl however you wish to describe. They hook up on the cowl and end w/ threaded bolt on engine side of "firewall'. Any pic or dimensions will be appreciated. I cannot seem to find a supplier of same

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Boe on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 12:08 am:

Don,

There are a set on Ebay now with pictures. You can check them out at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/26-27-model-T-gas-tanks-straps_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ hashZitem588503d69bQQitemZ380188743323QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccess ories

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 08:45 am:

Lucky you Don. Great job David. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:06 am:

Don I have them extra danuser88@socket.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:18 am:

I stock them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration