ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/17/09 APCO FAN BELT GUIDE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/17/09 APCO FAN BELT GUIDE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 10:49 am:

Here's an original accessory that helps keep your fan belt on. These were made in different forms by many different manufacturers, but all did the same thing.
apcofanguide apcofanguide1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:57 am:

Hey Jay:

Would you like that $.35 in cash or a check? I could just send you a stamp and you will make a 9 cent profit. How much for P&H?

Thank you for showing us these items every day. It is a pleasure to look forward to womething new every morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 03:19 pm:

Hi All
Couldn’t find a patent for the belt guide and doubt that there
was one, but here is an ad for some of their other products.
Regards
Art

Apco Ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 01:53 am:

Now Jay, I just have to ask this question: Is there any Apco accessory that you do not have yet? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:04 am:

I like the truth in advertizing where it say's,[On many Fords the fan pully is not in line with the fan belt and is contanually comming off!] After reading the add why not fix the alingment and save the .35 cent's?? Almost 100 years later it is still fix the allingment because now we can't spend .35 cents for a guide!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 12:44 pm:

What does APCO stand for?
Automobile Product Co.?
Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 12:54 pm:

Automotive Products Co.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff rey L. Vietzke on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 01:07 pm:

Jay, thanks for posting "Accessory of the Day". I find this informative and fascinating. Keep 'em coming!!
Jeff

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration