Need information on the livingood 4wd

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Need information on the livingood 4wd
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kyle bruce bossi on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 10:53 am:

I'm looking for any info i can get for the livingood 4 wheel drive aftermarket kit for the model t i have read a few articles but i am wanting to build a roadster pickup and put the 4x4 under it, i would appreciate any information and pictures i could get

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael K Johnson on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:49 am:

There havve been threads on it before. I think they might even be as old as 2008. I would check the search function from this year and last for a starter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:59 am:

Google search and you will find the old threads plus some other good info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 12:08 pm:

I believe Les Schubert has one and it may be for sale. I think Jesse? Livengood is still selling them. The Carnegie brothers in Spokane at Antique Auto Ranch put one under a T a couple winters ago, there are videos of it working on youtube. Here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmHoUKq0sC8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison-Montana 500 President on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 02:21 pm:

Kyle, Tom and I installed a Livingood into his 1917x last fall. If you have any question feel free to call or write me. There is also a guy in the Seattle area who has a Livingood conversion he'd like to sell. my number- 5095357789. The Spokane Model T club has a couple pictures of the conversion on the website. www.spokanemodeltclub.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 04:15 pm:

Here is a link to the original patent drawings.

J.F. (Jesse) Livingood
Patent number: 1158137
Application Date Nov 11, 1912
Issue date: Oct 26, 1915

http://tinyurl.com/yk93ggh

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 05:32 pm:

That YouTube video was to cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kyle bruce bossi on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 11:53 pm:

hey think you all so much i will use this info and call you guys if i need you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 12:20 am:

A few years back we went to the Old Threshers Reunion in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa and there were 2 or 3 of the Livingood 4WD conversions there. I think it was a car club from the Illinois area that had them. Were they made in that area?
Verne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 10:49 pm:

Way cool! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration