OT - for you model makers and WW2 pilots

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: OT - for you model makers and WW2 pilots
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Pullin on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 08:25 pm:

Gents
Got to know about this through email.
I know there are a lot of US ww2 vets here so i thought i would share.
Unbelievable stuff.

http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/park.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 04:21 am:

That's amazing. George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 10:15 am:

Wow! Doctor Park is truly a skilled, gifted craftsman. His unique models are true treasures?

Unlike the models I tried to fly in the early 50's.
firebaby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff rey L. Vietzke on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 01:28 pm:

That is amazing. What skill and patience. It brought back memories of when I was in Junior High many years ago, flying a Fox 35 powered Ringmaster and a Torpedo 29 powered Veco on 60 foot steel lines. Ah, the smell of castor oil burning and fresh cut grass.....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration