Looking for person who rebuilds cores

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Looking for person who rebuilds cores
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 10:47 am:

Can someone give me the name of the person who rebuilds cores- Ron ? - located ?

Thankyou.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 10:52 am:

What cores are you talking about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 11:01 am:

I rebuild coil cores or L-4 or NH carburetor cores. Contact me off line. I work very reasonable and have not had any one dissatisfied.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

Model T Ford Ignition Coils, Generators and Starters repaired, rebuilt and tested.

Ron Patterson
407 Stonegate Drive. Nicholasville, KY 40356.
(859) 881-1677 FAX: 859-881-1793
E-mail:modeltcoils@windstream.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 09:54 pm:

Model T Ford Ignition Coils 1917-1927
re-built to Ford Specs.

Bob Jablonski
New Jersey, USA

jabboTford@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim from ModelTengine.com on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 10:43 pm:

Engine cores? - www.ModelTengine.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 10:48 pm:

Model T Ignition Coils 14-27 Rebuilt,
Generators and Carbs also
'OSO HANDY RESTORATIONS
St. Joseph, MN
aloso@q.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration