Kingston type 2 regenorator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Kingston type 2 regenorator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 03:45 pm:

Anyone use a Kingston Type 2 ?
kingston

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 03:51 pm:

Try again
k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 04:05 pm:

Dean, in your estimation, when would they have been made relative to the regenerator that was similar to the Holley Vaporizer?
Good Collection you have going on! I have been collecting this kind of stuff as well but only have about a half a dozen setups so far. I like your idea of the tin sheet metal inside the building, very clean looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:28 pm:

Ed, Holley vapor manifolds I have seen with 1913 & 1914 dates. My guess based on similarities in design wold be the same era. The Kingston regenerator & B1 gasifier Holley vaporizer and Simmons used throttle linkage of 26/27 style over the head
k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:40 pm:

Dean
That is a really neat Model T intake manifold collection.
I recognize some of them, but what the heck are the rest?
Could you post a photo of each one citing any marking and what you know about them. Perhaps other can supply literature on them from collections?
I think Bruce Mc Calley would welcome this information for his "Encyclopedia" and it would be available for others in the future here on the Forum.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 02:28 am:

Zenith S4BF with heater exhaust shroud missing
z

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration