Wanted 1913 body numbers only from Canada and the US

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Wanted 1913 body numbers only from Canada and the US
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:18 pm:

INFORMATION WANTED from owners of 1913 models, I am tying to work out the body numbers on this model only as I have found two variations in the numbering stile and they all start with the prefix " F " If you have a body number on your car could you please send me a copy of it and your engine number so we can work out a time line.. The bodies we are working here are from Canada but the USA bodies should give us another line to follow.. Please contact me direct via email as I will have limited time to follow this Thread. Thank you for any help you can give... Ray Green NSW Australia....life member.
Ray Green <rgreenford@yahoo.com>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:02 pm:

Good to hear your still with us!! It's been a while Ray! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:18 pm:

Mine started with "H". The ones that start with "F" are Fisher bodies.

a
b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 05:49 am:

Hi Ray. 2 original 1913 tourers from Adelaide, South Australia to help with the research. Good luck!
Engine #178294 is F11536.
Engine C1651 is F18293.
Dave C

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:57 am:

Come on guys, why the shyness? There must be a number of you with Canadian assembled 1913 'T's that can help Ray with his research. All he is asking for is your original engine and body number. I appreciate that it is winter up there, but please venture out to your car and jot down these details...Dave C.
PS - Ray, I haven't had any luck with that one from Mannum yet. Still trying.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration