Another Wonderful Sunday Two Ford Convertibles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Another Wonderful Sunday Two Ford Convertibles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:51 pm:

Hello All,

We've enjoyed a beautiful warm weather Sunday here today in eastern New Mexico. 61 degrees for a high. A perfect day to enjoy the cars.

Pictured are the family's two Ford convertibles, our '21 "T" roadster and my son's '98 mustang.

I hope you notice the 21 is a little shinier than in previous photos. I've rubbed and rubbed, polished and polished the paint until I had blisters on my hands. I believe this is about as shiny as she's going to get. I like it! I hope that you approve.

Orlando
file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:55 pm:

I don't quite know how to upload multiple photos. Here's a few more.

Orlando
file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:56 pm:

Another
file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 07:57 pm:

Another
file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:06 pm:

Couple of good looking Fords! I like the black one better though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:20 pm:

Great Fords and weather.
Enjoy.

Kirk Peterson
Santa Fe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:40 pm:

They look great Orlando, but I like the black one better too!<grin> Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 10:45 pm:

Orlando, I love your paint. It's funny how big the model T looks next to the Mustang. Do you have vacuum wipers on your T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:33 pm:

Thanks for the comments.

Royce and David,

I like the black one better too.

Kirk,

Please let me know of any activities or events in your area. I'd like to meet some local T'ers.

Chris,

The wiper is electric. It came with the car, along with everything else.
I'm going to make an attempt to upload multiple photos.

Orlando
file
file
file
file
file
file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 12:00 am:

It looks as though the manufacturer of the wiper is:

Electric Cleaners Laboratories Inc.
Brooklyn, NY, USA
file

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 12:29 am:

Wow that's fancy! What a great car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:31 am:

The "poor but honest" look is always the best. Of course I'm talking about the black one. The white one just reeks of success and accomplishment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:23 am:

Has anything been done to the top to clear the wiper mounting? I had trouble with just this much:

wiper

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 12:22 pm:

My top has a cut, notch in the area to accomodate the wiper mechanism.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard Tobias on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 12:40 pm:

That wiper looks like it is made by the same company that makes OOOGA horns. EA laboratories.
Very nice cars especially the black one!
It appears to be well appointed with the electric wiper,dash light,speedometer, and bumper.
Howard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 08:30 pm:

Orlando
Check out our web site for meeting times and events. We would like you to come to one of our monthly meetings in Albakirkie (thats the way my old man spells it)

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=abqtlizzie

If you are ever in the City Different, look me up. Im in the phone book and live on Calle de Ovejas.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration