Hoos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Hoos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dennie kirkpatrick on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:14 am:

Has anybody got a good 26 or 27 hood?
I have one that was found in a pasture and had been run over FLAT. I don't know it I can save it or not.

Kirk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:32 am:

There is a '26-27 "hoos" on ebay now. Click: www.ebay.com then type 380189063559 in the search box. Seller is located in Minnesota. Bidding is currently at $50.00, but the reserve has not been met yet. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jasonious on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 04:08 am:

Wow, I thought there was an inadvertant 'o' added in the title. I was expecting another juicy Tiger Woods incident.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dennie kirkpatrick on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:44 am:

No, nothing about the CHETAA just model t bonnets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grant Baker on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 11:10 am:

Did you check with the "hoos" down in hooville?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration