Anything Going On Near Leesburg, VA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Anything Going On Near Leesburg, VA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 01:53 pm:

I will be in Leesburg, VA over the holidays. Anything T going on in that neck of the woods?

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 03:37 pm:

Shoveling snow..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 03:47 pm:

T related would be T-hrowing or T-ossing snow.

You can only S-hovel snow if you have a Model S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 03:41 pm:

T-hanks guys ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:22 pm:

Bob, click on my address and send me an e-mail. I'll send you some suggestons and photos. I'm locked out when I click on your address.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration