Great SALE at Rootlieb in November / December VF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Great SALE at Rootlieb in November / December VF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 04:01 pm:

Fender Sale
1909 - 1916 Fenders
Buy 3 get 1 Free

Offer Ends October 15, 2009

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 05:16 pm:

The offer ends before it began???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 07:25 pm:

That's called GREAT Plannin, don't have to give any-a-way that way, I received the book mid Dec, long after the sale was over??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie R Rathbone on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 10:20 am:

Iam interested in the fender special. I wonder if Rootlieb still honors it today ? Rootlieb, please explain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 10:27 am:

He may have submitted that ad in August, thinking it would make the Sep/Oct issue. Print media is so 20th Century... :-)

He could have placed the ad here, on FordBarn, tbay, etc., for nearly nothing, and been able to retract or revise it at any time.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 05:13 pm:

Called they say they will not honor sale.

What a shame. I needed 4, 13 fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Augustinovich on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 05:23 pm:

I need two for the right side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 05:26 pm:

The same ad was in the Sept Oct issue. I called them about the 12th of Oct, bought a set of fenders for my brass express project, told them I was in no hurry, got them in about three or four weeks. Total cost was $900 plus $85 shipping. I'm waiting for them to put the running boards and splash aprons on sale and I'll order those.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:44 pm:

Of course it was in the Sept. Oct. issue thatís the one that I think my postman kept. It figures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration