Clip art

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Clip art
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Walberg on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 09:57 pm:

In the past I have either on the Int site or perhaps the American site seen a HEADING "CLIP ART" now that I would like to look at or use some of the material I can't remember where it was or find it.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks Herb Walberg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:14 pm:

Hello Herb:
Can you be a little more specific. Are you looking for clip in general? Do you mean here on our Forum?
I know it's just me; I'm not clear what your requesting.

If your looking for, example Cats? Google Clip Art cats and you will get tons of cat(s) Clip Art.

Harvey ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard G Goelz on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:17 pm:

Herb, there used to be some clip-art on the MTFCI sire but ir has been a couple of years .
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:31 pm:

Try googling "clip art" and "Model T."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 10:40 pm:

Herb,

I went to keyword search on the menu above to see if "clipart" had been discussed in the past and one thread offered this site for free clip art:

Check it out

www.arthursclipart.org/transport/land/cars/page_01.htm

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Walberg on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 11:08 pm:

Sorry to have been so vague, The clip art site I remember was just model Ts' and included formats for business cards stationary and such. I have a sign person working on a project for
Grampie Herbies T House, and I want some accurate Model T renderings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:17 am:

It was on the MTFCI site (or a link to it). Searching for clip art will yeild hours worth of looking and not finding the simple Model T clipart that was on the other site before. I lost mine in a computer crash. Surely someone has it and could privately email the file?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim from ModelTengine.com on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:51 am:

Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:52 pm: Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)
Bob,

The clips arts were not carried forward on to the new site because statistically they were seldom use. In an effort to make the site easier to manage only core services and high demand/high usage elements were carried forward to the new site. If you email me your address, then I'd be glad to throw them on a DVD and mail you a copy. If there's a big enough demand for them, then I put them back on the site.

Mark

*Found using www.ModelTmotor.com*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim from ModelTengine.com on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 08:37 am:

The missing MTFCI clipart is now available on www.ModelTmotor.com - look for "clip art" under the MTFCA and MTFCI searches. If anyone has something to add to the collection, email me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 09:07 am:

On our last order of checks I got a brass T touring. It was one of the options from Checks Unlimited, who are otherwise overpriced.

rdr

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration