Bakersfield Swap Meet Dates??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Bakersfield Swap Meet Dates??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 01:30 am:

I can't seem to find any info as to when the Bakersfield swap meet is supposed to be held?? Anyone know for sure??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:09 am:

bakersfield swap meet
Bakersfield National HCCA Swap Meet. Bakersfield CA. Host - Gil Klecan (619) 295-8000. The ever popular Bakersfield National Swap Meet. May 6-20, 2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 01:14 pm:

The Bakersfield Swap Meet is April 15-17 2010. The contact info listed in the HCCA Gazette is Greg Remmer 661-325-2840.

The Franklin Club also has a great party on the Friday night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 06:06 pm:

That's what I get for looking on the net. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 11:55 pm:

I think steve just wanted first crack at everything. I prefer a certain brunette as my swap meet date.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Von Nordheim on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 02:25 am:

The Bakersfield Swap Meet and tour is a combined event sponsored by the Kern County Model T Club and the HCCA held at the Kern County Fairgrounds. The date is April 15-17. I consider this event to be the best swap meet for finding/selling early cars/parts in the west. More "Brass" and early parts are found at this meet compaired to other swap meets that I have attended. I started going to swap meets in the early 60's and still enjoy attending. RENO was once the best choise for early cars/parts....however, like many swap meets, you now do a lot of walking/looking to see any early stuff. Chickasha is the best mid-west swap meet that I have attended for model T and other early cars/parts. I plan on being there again next year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration