Turlock Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Turlock Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 01:28 pm:

Don't forget about the Turlock swap meet put on by the Modesto Area Model A club at the Stanislaus County Fairgrounds on Juanuary 30-31, 2010.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 03:14 pm:

I will be in space J 98 & 100. Feel free to leave your surplus T parts with me...I will give them a good home :-)

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 01:57 am:

We will be there in in GG59 to 63. See you there! Come by and warm yourself at our famous model T firepit.
Fordially, Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:29 pm:

I wish there would be more T stuff there, and less hot rod stuff. Wear warm clothes, it can be quite cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 02:46 am:

You are right Larry, warm clothes, a rain hat and a machete to cut through the fog. I've seen it so foggy that you could barely see the booths while walking down the center of the aisle. :-)

Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration