Christmas/ Snow TT pics... With chains

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Christmas/ Snow TT pics... With chains
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 06:08 pm:

Some more pictures of Ts at Christmas.. This time a TT in the High Sierras.

TTchristmas
TTChristmas
TT
TT
TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 07:24 pm:

Did you use the TT to haul all those rocks and the logs to build your new entrance?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 08:54 pm:

No rocks... I found those way up in the higher mountains and took many trips for the last few years gathering them in a 1943 Jeep trailer behind a 1953 Willys M38A1 Jeep. Lots of trips with a sore back at the end of the day!

The logs are cedar. Biguns.

Every now and then I get some hay and grain in the TT. But the cedar x-mass tree looks good in her.. But I get in the TT and just drive the back roads.. with the chains she really did well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 09:24 pm:

I'd expect more snow in the Sierra Nevada. In some places there it gets pretty deep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 09:49 pm:

Yeah, me too.. but this year in our area it has been a bit light. Last year at this time there was 4 feet on the ranch. When I lived higher up the mountain from the valley, we saw 15 feet on the ground at one time (1992). The deep snow will come.. usually in Jan-March.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration