ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/23/09 JEANS STAZ-ON FILLING CAP

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/23/09 JEANS STAZ-ON FILLING CAP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:07 pm:

Here's a gas cap for your T that never needs to be removed when you fill your tank. This puppy is die cast so I would image alot of the spring loaded lids ended up snapping off into the gas tank.
staz-oncap staz-oncap1
staz-oncap2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:16 pm:

NASCAR..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:51 pm:

Here's the ad for the cap, I forgot to post it above.
fillingcap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 02:30 pm:

I can hear it now. crack, splashplunk, ooops. How do I get that out?

Neat idea though. So many accessories seem to solve a problem thats not much of a problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 02:41 pm:

They still make these
x

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 04:34 pm:

Original equipment with many new Ford vehicles.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration