MTFCI Rapid City Meet - Transport needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: MTFCI Rapid City Meet - Transport needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth klemmer on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 02:40 pm:

Hi, This is kind of goofy posting this on the MTFCA site, but i figure many people here belong to both...My wife and i are considering skipping the PH-Mac Sailboat race this year and doing the Annual Meet instead.
The problem is, Winston the Mini-Cooper won't pull Eliza the Model T and its too far to drive from Detroit.
Is there anyone in the Michigan area who has a BIG open trailer (Eliza is a 7' tall hack) who can take a second car to Rapid City and back?
Or are there some good car hauling service recommendations?

Thank you!
Kenneth

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration