Queenstown, New Zealand-

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Queenstown, New Zealand-
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Calk on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 05:51 pm:

Is there anyone with a Model T in Queenstown? We are going to be here for a couple more days and would love a short visit with a T member. Heading back to Auckland on New Year's Eve then up to the Bay of Islands. I'll buy the coffee.
Wayne
El Paso, Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Gordon Wells on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 08:28 pm:

This might help
Contact email: modeltclubnz@gmail.com.nz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 08:57 pm:

I would be the closest regular forum poster I guess, but if you are flying into Queenstown directly, then I'm about 3 to 4 hours drive away. I am close to Dunedin Airport, so if you are going that way, let me know.

Queenstown is a nice place, but I would suggest a visit to Arrowtown too, which is about 15 minutes drive away.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration