Non-T Tillotson Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Non-T Tillotson Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By coreywalker on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 07:43 pm:

I've bought 2 carbs already trying to make 1 complete carb and still am missing a part. It's a Tillotson MS-1E and on the bottom left (in the picture) there is a part missing where the fuel goes in. I'm not sure how it works exactly but it looks like some type of small bowl fits on the bottom and the fuel line attaches to it somehow. There is a screw broken off in the brass part that is protruding down. That part holds the inlet needle. It fits an Overland. If anyone out there has that part I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks. post

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration